Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New Blog about Artists in my Recording Studio

A lot has been happening in my project recording studio (JonyMac Studio). Much of it is directly relevant to the book and to this book-related blog.
Recently I posted about a recent project with Sherry Cothran who wrote 9 wonderful songs about women in the Old Testament and recorded them in the studio.

I also just finished up a CD with rapper I.C. Will who writes incredible "education movement" lyrics.

For more about these truly inventive projects with strong theological overtones, head over to the new website at www.jonymacstudio.com   Be sure to become a "follower" for periodic updates on what's happening in the studio.

1 comment:

  1. I saw website recommended by you and this is very informative. The topic you have decided for your songs is really admirable that rare to find.

    ReplyDelete